Can you CHOP it?
You know the popular food show, now let's have some fun with a Stamping edition! The rules and timing are below - please let me know if you have additional questions, but let's have fun with this! Pay just $8 per month using the button below and be sure to send me your mailing address, and let's CHOP! You can cancel at anytime; otherwise you will be billed on the same day every month and your Chopped Kit will come to you automatically. Note: once the competition closes the entries will be added to a poll I will send via email. Because of this, you will need to be subscribed to my email list to receive the survey. Thank you!
- At least some of all items in the envelope must be included on the “front” of your project
- You may add only current Stampin’ Up! Items to your project (no Paper Pumpkin supplies)
- You can create a card, scrapbook page, 3D project, home decor or other paper craft
- Only one picture (format .jpg) of your project must be emailed to me by the 24th of the month. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "CHOPPED" in the subject line.
- The project winner receives the next month’s kit for FREE, and chooses 2 of the cardstock colors to be used in the next month's competition.
- Sign up by the 5th of the month (or subscribe) to receive the current month's kit. If you sign up on the 5th or later, you will receive the next month's kit.
- You must send your photo to me no later than the 24th of the month. Email to email@example.com and type "CHOPPED" in the subject line. This will ensure that I won't miss anyone's entry.
- I will send out the survey via email by the morning of the 26th. The polling will remain open until the last day of the month.
- I'll post the winner on the 1st of the next month, the winner will receive the next month's kit for free! (if the winner has a month-to-month subscription, I'll send a refund via Paypal or Venmo.)
If you have questions, please ask!