What is it? Each month I will offer a new card kit designed with a current SU! bundle in mind. The kit will include supplies to complete 8 cards (2 each of 4 designs, with envelopes), a partial pack of Designer Series Paper, coordinated embellishments, and lots of extras for more crafting! You can complete the cards as designed or use your own ideas. The kits will always include
- Lots of current, beautiful Stampin' Up! product (consumable items only)
- Supplies to make several pre-designed cards including envelopes
- Access to a video tutorial via an exclusive Facebook or YouTube link
- A written tutorial emailed to you including descriptions, pictures, and a shopping list
- Priority shipping
- And something a little extra - An exclusive keepsake charm!
Each month will also feature an exclusive silver-toned charm with laser cut engraving. The sentiments will be inspirational, fun, positive, encouraging. The charms are my gift for you to keep long after you've given the cards to friends and family.
This is a picture of the actual charm that was included with the July 2020 kit. I will not show the charms for any of the other kits - they will be a surprise, exclusive to that particular month and only available during that month. With your first purchase I will include a stainless steel necklace chain (thereafter you will only receive the charm). The charm is roughly the size of a quarter. The charms can be used on other necklaces, bracelets or other jewelry, keychains, or decor you might prefer. Have fun with them!
When do I sign up? For the current month's kit, you can sign up from the 1st - 10th or while supplies last! Based on product availability, you should receive your kit Priority Mail by the 20th of
Where do I sign up? Right here! You will prepay and submit your mailing address using PayPal. You may sign up for one month, or a month-to-month subscription that you may cancel at any time. I will do my best each month to convince you to stay!
How to Order:
What is this? Every month I will offer a card kit that will include all consumable items to complete the cards. Consumables includes items like cardstock, die cuts, embellishments, ribbon. What will not be included are non-consumables, scissors, and adhesives. That includes items like stamps, dies and/or punches, and a die cutting machine. While I will include die cuts and punches, I will not cut out images that need to be stamped first, then punched or die cut. In that case I will provide cardstock for you to stamp and then die cut or punch yourself.
Do I need to have the bundle you suggest in order to complete the cards? In order to make the cards as designed, you will need to have the featured bundle; however, many customers use their own stamp sets to create their own designs. If I use any punches/dies outside of the featured bundle, I will provide those in your kit.
I’ve received the kit…so what’s next? Yay! You have the goodies. Now the fun begins. I will send a color PDF tutorial to your email. I will also invite you to an exclusive Facebook group where I will provide pictures of alternates, answer any questions, and record a Live video tutorial. If you do not use Facebook please let me know and I will download the video to a private YouTube page. You can watch this live, recorded, or not at all depending on how YOU prefer to follow along. At the end of all of this, you will have some great cards to send to friends and family, you will learn lots of card making tips and tricks, and you’ll be left with designs that you can reinvent and reuse with other supplies.
What are the benefits of receiving this kit? Here are some of my goals when providing a kit experience:
- You receive a variety of new SU! Products without needing to buy a full package of everything. I see this as a bit of a “try before you buy” experience - you receive just a taste of a lot of different products, then you can purchase full packages of those things you like the most. Also, when I combine orders for the kit I’m able to combine purchase benefits and return those back to you in the form of free/extra product. Eventually I will be giving away freebies during the Live video - as I sell more kits, I will increase the freebies!
- You receive an entire experience from shopping to creating. A kit is an easy way to shop for the items you need to finish a project. Ideally, the only things you will need to add to my kits are adhesive, scissors, and a stamp set.
- You will be a part of an online group where you can watch a video, talk and share, learn and teach, and enjoy the fun of stamping.
- You receive a beautiful charm that is yours to keep after you mail the cards to friends and family.