Register Now! Your first payment isn't due until May 1st.
Note: I will email a PayPal invoice to you on the first day of every month, May - September. Due date for payments (after the first month) will be the 5th of the month after you receive the invoice.
Each month's club kit will include so many products, all in the featured IN COLOR. For $65 per month for 5 months (plus $10 shipping, if necessary), here's what you will receive each month:
- 24 sheets of 8 1/2"x11" cardstock
- 4 sheets 6"x6" Luster Specialty Paper
- 4 sheets 6"x6" DSP
- 1 Classic Stampin' Ink Pad
- 1 Classic Stampin' Reinker
- 1 package Stampin' Blends Combo Pack (2 markers)
- 1 bolt (10 yds.) 3/8" Textured Ribbon
- 1 bolt (5 yds.) In Color Jute Trim
- 30 In Color Dots Embellishments
- A handmade Thank You card from me
- FREE 4 card kits for our monthly classes, including card bases, envelopes and misc. die cuts
- A FREE clear zip storage pocket with each month's supplies
- Color Coach pdfs each month
- And in your 5th month you will receive a FREE package of Glorious Gingham 6" x 6" DSP ($10.50 value)
You will also have access to an exclusive Facebook Group where I will show you at least 3 different card layouts to use with your printed cards and envelopes. I will add little extras to each kit to help you create right along with me. You can participate in that group and chat and share with crafters just like you. Bring on the fun!
I will send products or they will be available for porch pickup on or about the 15 of the month, depending on shipping and product availability. I will post video tutorials in the Facebook Group by the 20th of each month.
Cancellations: Please avoid this. I keep my profit margins as small as possible, to provide this club to as many stampers as possible. Thank you in advance for budgeting for the complete 5 months of the club. I promise, you will receive a lot of value for your money.
Please read carefully before registration as there are NO EXCEPTIONS to the following:
- There are NO REFUNDS for this event. Preparing for this club requires that I preorder a large amount of inventory, open it and prep it for the class.